How should i upload directly to VZAAR server from my website

Santosh Parate

15 May, 2012 06:32 PM

Hi,

I am using vzaar api to upload video from my website to vzaar server. But i am not able to upload video more then size of 10MB because my web hosting service company limits the upload max file size upto 10 mb.

The process as you know first the video file is uploaded to tmp folder of our server then it is move to the vzaar server. because of this am not able to upload file of size more then 10mb.

As you told the facebook and flicker are using API to upload directly to vzaar server.

I need a solution is there any way to upload directly file to vzaar server through my website.I want my website user should upload video from my website.I dont want to upload video to the tmp folder.

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by Evi on 16 May, 2012 04:12 AM

Hi,

You actually never needed to upload files to your web site first and then upload them to vzaar, you always could do it directly, so your user just selects the file on his disk, clicks the button and file gets uploaded to vzaar, your web site in this case just serves the html page where uploading process is happening.

Our API libs that we provided on http://code.google.com/p/vzaar contains code examples about uploading files, those are simple html forms and uploader widgets like S3_Upload, please have a look.

Regards,
    Evi

2. Jessica Huff closed this discussion on 22 May, 2012 09:20 AM.

3. Jessica Huff re-opened this discussion on 22 May, 2012 09:21 AM

4. Jessica Huff closed this discussion on 25 May, 2012 09:32 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac